||Check in is at 2:00 PM.|
Check out is 11:00 AM
Renter must be 25 years of age or older.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
100% of booking is due at booking.
Cancellations prior to 60 days of arrival are non-refundable. If greater than 60 days prior to arrival, a 50% administration fee will be accessed to cover the costs paid by the booking company.
The Garden Room has a maximum overnight occupancy of two (2) persons (unless otherwise approved). Please provide the name and age of all overnight occupants.
||No smoking is permitted inside the house.
||We are sorry but no pets allowed
||1. Liability: You accept full responsibility for all damages caused to Dot’s Landing Garden Room (inside or outside), including all content. The Property Owners and Property Management are NOT responsible for accidents or injuries to occupants, or loss of personal property of any kind. Occupants are responsible for the safety and security of all persons, including children, both inside and outside of the premises, at all times during the rental period.
2. Loss or Damage: We reserve the right to charge for any loss or damage assessed upon departure. If extra cleaning or sanitizing is required over and above what would be considered normal wear and tear, a fee will be charged automatically to your credit card to cover the costs and a detailed description will be supplied.
3. Quiet Enjoyment: In accordance with Niagara-on-the-Lake by-laws, ‘quiet time’ for the town is 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM, we ask that you respect this by-law. In addition, we require that at all times all occupants behave appropriately and respect the neighbours.
4. Parties: We do not allow weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, parties of any other sort, or gatherings other than with those on the occupant’s list.
5. Non-Smoking Policy: ABSOLUTELY no smoking or illicit substances are permitted inside or outside the premises.
6. Information sheet/house policies and rules: Upon arrival the information sheet, policies, and rules will be provided for your review. Please ensure you read and agree with the information sheet, policies, and rules. Contact us immediately if you identify any residence deficiencies so that we may address them at the beginning of your stay.
7. Reservations are non-transferable. The person who books the reservation must be the person checking into the residence.
8. During your stay, maintenance work may be performed on the outside of the residence such as grounds keeping/maintenance.
9. Please do not use towels to remove make-up. Disposable make up removers are provided so that towels and linens do not get stained.